As anyone who has ever played golf on a hot day knows, sweaty hands can make it challenging to keep a good grip on the club. Unfortunately, while many products on the market claim to help with this problem, not all of them are equally effective.
After testing out various grips, we’ve compiled a list of the best golf grips for sweaty hands.
If you’re in a hurry, we recommend the Golf Pride MCC Plus4 New Decade MultiCompound Golf Grip as the best golf grip for the sweaty hand. It helps you to have better control even if your hands are wet.
Now, let’s get into more details!
5 Best Golf Grips For Sweaty Hands Review
The grips on this list provide excellent traction, even when your hands are wet, and they’re also comfortable to use for extended periods. In addition, we’ve included a few tips to help you keep your grip dry and comfortable in the FAQ section.
Whether you’re looking for a new set of grips or want to improve your current ones, be sure to check out our list of the best golf grips for sweaty hands.
Golf Pride MCC Plus4 New Decade MultiCompound Golf Grip (Editor’s Pick!)
- Country Of Origin : Taiwan
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 4 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 12 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 8 Inches
The Golf Pride MCC Plus4 New Decade MultiCompound Golf Grip is an excellent option for those with sweaty hands. It features a cord grip, which helps to give players more control over their golf club without increasing grip pressure.
Additionally, the grip is designed to be more consistent with the entire grip length, making it easier for players to ease up on the club and encouraging a slightly lower grip pressure.
Ultimately, this can lead to more power. The only complaint I could find was that the grip had a strong chemical smell. But, this is an excellent option for those with sweaty hands.
- Cord grip helps give players more control over their golf club without increasing grip pressure
- The grip is designed to be more consistent with the entire length of the grip
- Can lead to more power
- Strong chemical smell
Winn’s Dri-Tac Standard Golf Grips are a great option if you’re looking for a golf grip that will keep your hands dry during all-weather play. Made with polymer grip technology, these grips offer superior comfort and performance.
They also feature multiple polymer compounds that are slip-resistant in any weather, so you can rest assured that your grip will never fail. However, one downside to these grips is that they tend to wear out relatively quickly.
So, if you’re planning on using them regularly, you’ll need to purchase replacement grips more often than with other options on the market.
- Slip-resistant in all weather
- Superior comfort and performance
- Tend to wear out quickly
- Product spec - grip size : Standard / Midsize , core size : 0.600" round , grip lenth : 10.50" , weight : 50 g / 55g , 15 tapes included.
- Proprietary rubber material : Exclusive high-feedback rubber material used to providing precise ball feedback and comfortable feel all time.
- Texture control : 3 kinds of micro texture used to improve traction & control and provide comfortable feel in any conditions.
- Taper profile : Traditional taper profile encourages lighter grip pressure, promoting less tension in the hands and creating more fluidity and power throughout the swing.
If you’re looking for a value-for-money golf grip, the Champkey Traction-X Golf Grips are a great option. They feature three different micro-textures that provide great traction and control in any condition.
Additionally, the X-Traction technology helps to improve grip and stability. However, some golfers have complained that the black rubber components of the grips can easily peel off over time.
Overall, though, they’re a great option for the price.
- Three different micro-textures provide great traction and control
- X-traction technology helps improve grip and stability
- Black rubber components can peel off over time
- The size core of 0.600″ may be too small for some golfers’ hands
- SUPERIOR GRIP - Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip is 1.10" in Diameter and is Made of a Tacky Polyurethane Outer Layer
- PISTOL SHAPE - The GTR 1.0 Putter Grip Creates the Ultimate Feel and Performance of You Putter During Your Round of Golf
- NO TAPER - Exclusive Super Stroke Technology Used in the Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip for a More Consistent Stroke During Rounds of Golf
- NON-SLIP GRIP - The CROSS-TRACTION Surface Texture Prevents the Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip User's Hands From Slipping During Increment Weather Conditions
I’ve tried a few different golf grips to find one that works well for me when my hands are sweaty. However, I have to say that the SuperStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip is one of my favorites so far.
The grip has a pistol shape, creating a great feel and performance when putting. It also has a non-slip surface texture that prevents your hands from slipping during inclement weather conditions.
The only downside is that it’s a little on the pricey side. But, overall, I would highly recommend this grip if you’re looking for a great putting experience.
- Non-slip surface texture for excellent grip
- EVA foam gives the putter a lightweight grip for a maximum feel
- A little on the pricey side
- The softer ACE foundation offers enhanced comfort and feel while the firmer outer layer ACE material provides superior torsion control and vibration dampening
If you’re looking for a great grip that is both tacky and shock-absorbing, I recommend the Lamkin UTx Cord Golf Grip as a great option. The combination of the cord and tackiness helps to ensure a solid connection through the swing.
In addition, The cotton fibers in the grip also tend to pull on the hand and help ensure the connection stays solid through the swing, even when the cord gets slightly wet.
These grips provide a fantastic feeling and excellent stability, making them perfect for any golfer looking to improve their game.
- Cotton fibers help keep connection solid
- It can be too tacky for some golfers
How To Choose The Golf Grips For Sweaty Hands
Golfers with sweaty hands often have difficulty keeping a grip on the club, which can lead to many problems during a game.
If you are one of these golfers, it is important to find the right golf grip that will help keep your hands dry.
You should consider a few things when choosing the right golf grips for sweaty hands.
First, you need to find a grip made from a material that will help wick away moisture.
There are several different materials available, but some of the best include cords, plastics, rubbers, chamois, and leather.
These materials will help keep your hands dry and comfortable while playing.
Another thing to consider is the size of the grip. You want to make sure that the grip you choose is not too small or too large for your hand.
If the grip is too small, it will not be able to wick away all of the moisture from your hands, which can lead to problems.
On the other hand, if the grip is too large, it can make it difficult to hold onto the club.
Finally, you want to ensure that your golf grip has a good amount of traction. This is important so that your hands do not slip while making a swing.
There are several ways to add traction to a golf grip, and some of the best include spikes and grooves.
Also, read Golf Grip Overlap Vs. Interlock Comparison.
Here are some frequently asked questions about golf grips for sweaty hands.
How Can I Keep My Golf Grips From Slipping In Wet Conditions?
What Are Some Tips For Keeping My Golf Grips Dry?
What Is The Best Way To Clean My Golf Grips?
When looking for the best golf grips for sweaty hands, it is important to keep these things in mind. By taking the time to find the right grip, you can help improve your game and ensure that your hands stay dry while you are playing.
From the list, we recommend the Golf Pride MCC Plus4 New Decade MultiCompound Golf Grip as the best golf grip for sweaty hands.
It is made from a material that wicks away moisture and has good traction to keep your hands from slipping. In addition, it comes in various sizes to ensure a perfect fit for your hand.
What is your favorite golf grip for sweaty hands?